Merchants are independent third-party retailers, distributors and brands. They have been carefully selected for product quality, offering our customers a wide variety of products, including electronic appliances, digital entertainment, makeup & skincare, health & wellness, household, wines & spirits, etc.
Items sold by merchants can be easily identified on our website.
Please note that:
Product authenticity pledge
- Promotional code restrictions may apply. Please refer to the terms & conditions of each campaign.
- Items will be delivered by our merchants directly. Delivery lead time generally ranges from 2 to 5 business days.
- The items sold by merchants might be delivered by their own logistics team or third-party vendors such as SF Express, Jumppoint, etc. If you wish to inquire about the status of shipment, you may contact the merchant directly or use the tracking ID shown on the “My Orders” page.
- Refund or product exchange policy may vary across merchants. Please refer to the policy shown on the product page. In general, you are entitled to a refund or product exchange if you received the item, but the item was defective, damaged, or not the item depicted in the product description.
- If you receive your item and it is damaged, defective, or materially different, you must contact the third-party seller within 7 days of receipt to request return information.
At YOHO, we do not tolerate the selling of counterfeit or pirated products, thus establishing honest and trustworthy trading practices. If you have reasons to be believe our merchants sold counterfeit or pirated products, please report to YOHO customer service team. Our experienced team will investigate reported cases and impose necessary measures accordingly.Yoho safe shopping
Yoho protects your interests in online shopping. Our merchants will only receive payments after the products have been successfully delivered. In the event that you cannot resolve a dispute with our merchants, please contact our customer service team. Our team will endeavour to resolve the disputes and take appropriate measures to follow up.