MA910SR development background
- Maestraudio's first model "MA910S" incorporates head-related transmission functions into the design and is equipped with an original passive ceramic tweeter RST, aiming to achieve a wide sound field and natural sound throughout the range. And as a high-performance in-ear headphone that does not cause listening fatigue, it has been well received by many players. But at the same time, we also received many requests for swappable cable models from users looking for a personalized sound. Therefore, while maintaining the wide sound field of MA910S, we repeatedly researched and produced to reduce the loss of contact resistance due to rewiring and obtain sound quality through a large amount of information. Successfully developed the model "MA910SR" that is compatible with interchangeable cables and symbolizes the brand
Replaceable cable design using Pentaconn connectors
- After testing with various connectors, "MA910SR" used Pentaconn connectors known for their low contact resistance as the patch cord connectors. This connector not only provides stable mechanical reliability when connecting and disconnecting, but also reduces contact resistance to 1/10 or less compared to MMCX. Reducing contact resistance is an important design requirement for enjoying various sound quality characteristics while allowing you to enjoy various sound qualities.
Made of aluminum panels
- The properties of the various materials are important parameters in the development of IEMs at Maestraudio. In particular, the selection of housing components was analyzed in detail using our own FEM (Finite Element Method). The sound from the rear of the dynamic driver hits the rear panel directly and causes a slight vibration. What we focus on is that by transmitting this vibration throughout the enclosure more quickly, we can get a sound that contains a lot of information. Therefore, in the MA910SR, we adopted an "aluminum panel" with hairline texture on the outer shell panel. Therefore, the amount of sound information that the MA910SR transmits from the panel to the inside of the enclosure is much greater than that of the resin panel. As a result, the MA910SR successfully achieves greater sound information and higher resolution while maintaining a wide sound field.
Achieve compact, lightweight, wide sound field
- The MA910S series is equipped with a newly developed graphene-coated dynamic driver that has been developed and tuned specifically for Maestraudio brand products. When tuning, we focused on the head-related transfer function and optimized the frequency characteristics to give the listener a sense of presence. With passive ceramic-coated tweeters, natural performance with minimal distortion from low to high frequencies is achieved. At the same time, by installing a high-performance sound correction device "HDSS", we achieved a wide sound field that is difficult to achieve with a small resin case. The MA910SR is a universal in-ear headphone suitable for e-sports and movie watching alike while playing comfortable sound regardless of genre.
Passive ceramic-coated tweeter "RST" born of new ideas
- Ceramic sound technology using piezoelectric ceramics developed by Maestraudio. The MA910S series is equipped with a passive ceramic-coated tweeter "RST" (Reactive Sympathetic Tweeter) developed based on a new concept. In the stacked piezoelectric ceramic tweeter "VST" (Vertical Supported Tweeter), which can be said to be the core technology of ceramic audio technology, the tweeter above 20kHz has extremely straightness, so it is necessary to make the unit coaxial. During the development of the MA910S series, we needed a ceramic tweeter that could efficiently transmit high frequencies forward even when off-axis, for use in a common IEM type enclosure. Therefore, "RST" with split vibration like cymbals and music boxes was born. The principle is to use the sound waves emitted by the dynamic driver to illuminate the diaphragm to cause vibration. This product uses a copper diaphragm commonly used in wind instruments, and coats its surface with a unique special ceramic coating to achieve crisp high notes. This is a new concept of passive ceramic-coated tweeter that can control sound quality by adjusting the size, material and support of the diaphragm.
Cables and headphones
- The cables are silver-plated OFC and OFC hybrid for improved sound separation and excellent localization. The connector has a Pentaconn design with "a protrusion on the right side of the connector", which makes it easy to distinguish the left and right even in the dark. In addition, by slightly reducing the softness of the rubber of the earplugs, the original earplugs "iSep01" can achieve a good wearing feeling and reduce the burden even if used for a long time, and are available in 4 sizes (S/MS/M/L). Additional accessories such as a leather reel and carrying bag are also included.
Assembled in Japan provides high quality
- Maestraudio is committed to making all products in Japan and incorporating high-quality Japanese "craftsmanship" such as the molding technology of Gunma master craftsmen and the surface treatment of Tsubame Sanjo Factory. We assemble everything in Japan and provide high quality.
- 10mm graphene coated dynamic driver X 1
- 9mm RST Passive Ceramic Coated Tweeter X 1
- Oxygen-free copper silver plating & oxygen-free copper hybrid, Pentaconn Ear/3.5mm L plug, 1.2m long
- Intime's own iSep01 ear gel (S/MS/M/L)
- Genuine leather cable reel and headphone storage bag