- 130g ultra-light and portable
Carbon fiber + aluminum-magnesium alloy composite ribs, extremely smooth opening and closing, the whole umbrella weighs only 130g, light and ultra-hard, easy to control.
- Super splashing and quick drying
Professionally verified water repellency test AATCC TM22-2017e, the water repellency performance is 100 points out of 100, which reduces rainwater from sticking to the umbrella cloth and dries quickly.
- Light-proof sunshade and heat insulation
The specially made pure black opaque bottom layer achieves zero light transmission and effectively blocks sunlight. It has passed the light-proof test AATCC 203-2016, effectively blocks 100% of visible light, blocks heat penetration, and instantly cools down.
Professionally verified anti-ultraviolet test AATCC TM183-2020, anti-ultraviolet index UPF2000, blocking >99.9% of ultraviolet rays, blocking ultraviolet light penetration, can also be used as a sun umbrella to protect your skin and prevent aging.
- 280T super high density umbrella cloth
The ultra-thin umbrella cloth is made of ultra-dense 280T polyester fiber, which has high performance and high density, and can effectively prevent rainwater from penetrating
- Regular cleaning will help your Rainec water splash last longer. During use, raindrops, dust in the air, oil on hands, and hand cream will gradually weaken the water-repelling effect of the umbrella cloth. Please clean with the following method
- 1. Open the umbrella and rinse off the stains on the umbrella surface with clean water. It is recommended to rinse with warm water for better results. Do not use detergent or rub the umbrella cloth vigorously
- 2. Air dry after cleaning. After cleaning, please open the umbrella and place it in a cool place to dry before using it again
- Umbrella rib material: carbon fiber + aluminum-magnesium alloy
- Fabric: 280T opaque polyester
- Weight: 130 g
- Anti-exposure index: UPF2000 (blocks 99.95% ultraviolet light)
- Number of ribs: 6
- Collapsed length: 21.5 cm
- Diameter after opening: 94 cm