Bringing you entertainment beyond the screen. The Nanoleaf 4D is a video sync camera lens kit that syncs the color of the screen to an addressable gradient LED strip mounted on the back of the screen.
- Experience ultra-immersive "4D" effects as the vibrant backlight illuminates your space with the colors of the lights produced by your favorite shows, movies and video games.
- For an upgraded entertainment experience, enable "Sync+" in the Nanoleaf app to extend screen syncing to over 50 of Nanoleaf's RGB fixtures — such as Nanoleaf Shapes, Lines and Essentials.
- Ultra-realistic video and video synchronization
- Cuttable RGB gradient light strip
- Camera lens privacy cover
- Use with TV screen or display screen
size and weight
Light Strips (65" max length)
Strip Lights (85" max length)
camera lens cover
- Camera Lens: 1.5m | Light Strip: 1m | Power Supply: 2m
Luminous flux per panel
- WiFi (2.4GHz b/g/n)Note: Nanoleaf products are not compatible with 5GHz networks.
- Yes (via Nanoleaf App, voice, controller)
Mounted Camera Lens
- Tape on the bottom of the camera lens, or through the TV bracket
- Adhesive tape located on the bottom of the controller
Installation type light belt
- Adhesive tape at the bottom of the light strip
- Control via Nanoleaf Mobile/Tablet App (Android & iOS) or Nanoleaf Desktop App (Windows & Mac).
- Apple Home、Amazon Alexa、Google Home、IFTTT、SmartThings、Razer Chroma
- Color Channel Configuration
- 30 LEDs per metre
- color cap
- More than 16 million species
- color zone
- 10 zones per meter
Power output voltage
Maximum power supply capacity
Maximum energy consumption per meter LS