AR maintenance has never been more easy or lightweight. Introducing the Rail, a 100% heat-treated stainless steel pocket tool specifically designed for an AR. Make adjustments on-the-fly with drivers for Leatherman bits, standard hex bits, and the included disassembly punch, all held in place with a grip-tight pressure bar. A two-prong sight adjustment tool ensures you’re always on target, and a carabiner secures the Rail to you or your pack, keeping it within reach at all times.
- Front Sight Adjustment Tool: This two-prong tool fits into a standard A2 front sight on an AR-15 firearm to lower and raise for elevation adjustment.
- Replaceable Firearm Disassembly Punch: A thin, replaceable punch that threads onto a multi-tool, allowing the user to punch out the pins on and disassemble a firearm.
- Carabiner Tool:This tool features a one way gate for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It also features a bottle opener and hex bit driver for additional functionality.
- Oxygen Tank Wrench：A rectangular cutout used to slot over an oxygen tanks to open. ideal for EMS, fire department or first responder use.
- 1/4” Hex Bit Driver: This slot allows for use of conventional 1/4" hex bits to expand the functionality of the tool.
- 3/8" Open End Wrench: An open wrench used over the head of a 3/8" hexagonal nut or bolt. The application of torque is used to tighten or loosen an object.
420 STAINLESS STEEL
A high strength stainless steel used in many Leatherman multi-tools, often for handles. 420's higher chromium content makes this steel corrosion resistant.BLACK OXIDE
Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
WEIGHT: 2.3 oz | 66 g
LENGTH: 4.8 in | 12.2 cm