The Cam is a multi-purpose, single-piece pocket tool crafted from heat-treated stainless steel. This powerhouse is perfect for bow maintenance on the hunt or at the range. Eight bit options and a broadhead wrench and sharpener means you’ll have everything you need in one lightweight package. Clip it on and head out—you’ll never be slowed down by not having the right tool again.
- Gut Hook: A stainless steel hook specifically designed for the safe gutting of game.
- Carabiner Tool: This tool features a one way gate for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It also features a bottle opener and hex bit driver for additional functionality.
- 1/4” Hex Bit Driver: This slot allows for use of conventional 1/4" hex bits to expand the functionality of the tool.
- Broadhead Wrench:A wrench for handling multiple sizes of fixed broadheads. Designed to help protect the user's hands while affixing a broadhead to the arrow shaft.
- Broadhead Sharpener: An attachment rod made of ceramic, used to safely sharpen fixed-blade and some mechanical broadhead arrow points.
420 STAINLESS STEEL
A high strength stainless steel used in many Leatherman multi-tools, often for handles. 420's higher chromium content makes this steel corrosion resistant.420HC STAINLESS STEEL
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.BLACK OXIDE
Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
WEIGHT: 2.6 oz | 74 g
LENGTH: 4.8 in | 12.2 cm