The Leatherman Juice S2 is definitely cutting edge. Slim and lightweight, the S2 features full-size scissors and a host of other can't-live-without-'em tools. Perfect for the hobby box, junk drawer, or glove box, and now available with all new textured anodized aluminum scales in Granite or Cinnabar. This is the Juice model that makes projects at home and outdoor adventures that much more colorful!
- Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- Spring-action Scissors: Scissors for cutting paper or other light materials that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Sprung tools are helpful for reducing hand-fatigue, especially in scissors where the user may be opening and closing the tool many times to make multiple cuts in a row.
- Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Phillips Screwdriver: Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- Medium/Large Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium or large slotted screws.
- Small Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
- Extra-small Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on extra-small and eyeglass screws.
420HC STAINLESS STEEL
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.TYPE II ANODIZED ALUMINUM
Type 2 anodized aluminum is an aluminum with a porous coating that provides wear and corrosion resistance.
CLOSED LENGTH: 3.25 in | 8.26 cm
WEIGHT: 4.6 oz | 131 g
BLADE LENGTH: 2.27 in | 5.77 cm