Locking pliers that fold away make the Leatherman Crunch unlike any multi-tool available today. The Crunch clamps up to a 1-inch diameter pipe, and if you remove the adjusting screw, you'll find a hex-bit adapter built right in. With locking blades that release with the push of a button, the Crunch will take a bite out of any job.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Locking Pliers: Fold-away pliers that will clamp and lock up to a 1-inch diameter pipe. The pliers are easily loosened or tightened by adjusting screw at the base of the tool.
- Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- Wire Stripper: A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- 420HC Serrated Knife: A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
- Ruler: A precise guide for determining length and other measurements.
- Pin Vice: A groove on the surface of one of the Crunch plier heads that can be used to hold a round item, such as wire or a fish hook, in place. A pin vice can also be used for tying fly fishing flies.
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File: A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- 1/4” Hex Bit Driver: This slot allows for use of conventional 1/4" hex bits to expand the functionality of the tool.
- Phillips Screwdriver: Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- Large Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on larger slotted screws.
- Medium Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
- Small Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
420HC STAINLESS STEEL
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
CLOSED LENGTH: 4 in | 10 cm
WEIGHT: 6.9 oz | 196 g
BLADE LENGTH: 2.2 in | 5.5 cm