*This device works on 110V power. Please make sure you have the right power converter before using. Super SD-50/JA-50 Transformer
Roomba is your partner for a cleaner home, helping you stay ahead of daily dust and dirt by vacuuming every day. Its full suite of sensors and low profile design enable Roomba to seamlessly navigate under furniture and around clutter to clean any room of your home. Best of all, Roomba is incredibly simple to use. Just press CLEAN and Roomba gets to work vacuuming your floors.
Just press CLEAN and Roomba 866 gets on with the hard work. It finds its way around effortlessly, avoids obstacles, vacuums under furnishings and effectively cleans your home, covering the floor and detecting the dirt that could go missing. Roomba 866 is a great helper for allergy sufferers and pet owners and it’s also virtually maintenance-free. You don’t even need to be at home to do the cleaning! Roomba 866 can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week.
The AeroForce™ Three-stage Cleaning System and AeroForce™ Extractors remove up to 50% more dirt, dust, hair and debris from all floor types* with less maintenance hassle.
• Vacuums every section of your room
• Detects dirt and debris and concentrates extra cleaning effort where it’s needed most
• Manoeuvres under and around furniture, beds and curtains
• Cleans along wall edges
• Avoids stairs, obstacles and loose wires
• Has a full bin indicator to let you know when the bin needs to be emptied
• Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors virtually eliminate the hassle of hair clogs and jams and are faster to clean than vacuum brushes
• The High-Efficiency Vacuum maximises the vacuum power for optimised cleaning efficiency
• iRobot XLife™ Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before a replacement battery may be needed**
Package Dimensions: 46 X 14 X 42 cm Robot
Dimensions: 35 cm in diameter, 9.2 cm in height
Robot Weight: 3.8 kg
*Compared to Roomba 600 & 700 Series AeroVac Systems.