- Proven Performance
- XGA - 6000 ANSI lumens
- Ultimate Control - Full support for Crestron, Extron, AMX, PJ-Link and Telnet LAN commands
- Extensive connectivity - HDMI, DisplayPort, 2 x VGA
Virtually maintenance free = lower cost of ownership
X600 provides lower cost of ownership, longer life and improved reliability. The filter-free projector design does not require regular filter cleaning or filter replacement, saving you time and money.
Creston Roomview® - NETWORK CONTROL
RoomView® software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
The extensive RS232 command set makes it simple and easy to control the X600 with any control system.
We are so confident that the X600 image colour quality will remain as good as the day you bought it that Optoma will guarantee it for five years.
This native XGA projector accepts a wide variety of computer and video input signals. Connectivity includes: HDMI, DVI-D, dual VGA (SCART/ Component via adaptor), S-Video, Composite, VGA-Out, RS232 , RJ45 and +12V trigger. Two audio inputs for individual PC and video connections enable the X600 to function as an audio switcher and volume controller, thereby eliminating complicated and costly additional audio hardware and cabling.
Clear, focused images
DarkChip3™ technology from Texas Instruments produces a stunning 10,000:1 contrast ratio for pin sharp graphics and crystal clear text. Crisper whites, ultra-rich blacks makes images come alive and text easier to read
Using the inherent speed of DLP® technology, Optoma Full 3D projectors can output video and images at an astonishing rate of 120Hz, allowing you to show full screen, full colour, stereoscopic 3D. The 3D effect is generated by splitting this signal into two standard video streams, one for each eye. Using DLP® Link™ technology, the 3D glasses synchronise with the image on screen to filter each stream to the correct eye. Your brain then combines the two streams to make them jump into life. The X600 supports multiple 3D formats from various devices such as PC, Blu-ray 3D™, Sony® PS3, Microsoft® Xbox 360 or 3D TV broadcast system.
System integration control
Multiple X600 can be monitored over LAN and can also provide the user with an email message alert in case an error occurs or a lamp fails or needs to be replaced using Crestron Roomview. The web browser interface and full support for Telnet, Extron’s IP Link, AMX dynamic device discovery and PJ-Link protocols, allow almost all aspects of the X600 to be controlled across a network, keeping you in control, wherever you are.
- Easy lamp replacement from the top cover
- Direct power on – start up time is significantly reduced as standby mode is bypassed when the power cable is inserted into an active power outlet. This eliminates the need to use the 'Power' button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Signal power on – the projector will power on when it receives a signal. This eliminates the need to use the 'Power' button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Auto power off – if after a pre-determined time the projector does not receive a signal, it will turn itself off automatically, conserving power and extending the life of the lamp.
- Key pad lock – once enabled prevents unauthorised adjustments ensuring the projector can only be controlled via the remote control.
- +12v Trigger – electric screen control
- Logo capture – customise your start up screen
- Easy to use remote with laser pointer, mouse control and direct source selection